Friday, May 5, 2017

New video discussing some aspects of Astrotheology for Life



Here's a video I made discussing some of the concepts found in my new book, Astrotheology for Life.

I hope it's helpful for explaining some of the reasons I had for writing this particular book in this particular way.

You can find most of the previous videos I've made on related subjects in the "Videos" section of the Star Myth World website. You can also "subscribe" on YouTube if you want to be alerted immediately when a new video is published (although new videos will also be posted to the blog, usually within twenty-four hours of being published online somewhere).

Please feel free to leave feedback on videos or to pass them along to friends or family as appropriate, and also to let me know if there's a way to make them more helpful in any way.